CCAA Donation Requests
The Centennial College Alumni Association (CCAA) is committed to positively influencing the community far beyond just education. However, because we are sometimes inundated with numerous requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness and maximize the benefits the CCAA can give to the community.
Each year monies are allocated as follows:
- $30,000 for external requests
All requests must be made in writing on company letterhead if available and mailed, emailed or faxed to:
Centennial College Alumni Association
Connie Beatley, Administrative Assistant
P.O.Box 631, Station A
Toronto, ON M1K 5E9
Our Area of Focus
The CCAA places priority on giving in the communities where its alumni live and work. To maximize our efforts, we support disadvantaged youth, development and educational programs, and youth support programs. Preference is given to organizations and requests that address one or more of these areas of focus.
All monetary donation requests over $500 should be directed to the CCAA Donation Committee and should be accompanied with a request letter. To receive more information, please call 416-289-5218.
Requests must be made prior to March 31. Requests are organized by the event date and all donations will be filled no earlier than the 31st of March. If you need to know the donation status for booking purposes, please feel free to call 416-289-5218.
In order to verify receipt and proper use of funds the CCAA would require:
- A letter of thanks
- Possible pictures if applicable showing acknowledgement
The CCAA reserves the right to use your words (letter) or likeness (photo) for future promotional material.
What You Need to Have
- Identified link to Centennial College (Graduate of a Full/Part time or Con ED Program)
- Specific purpose of donation ie. when, what, where and complete cost breakdown
- Who you are (the organization is)
- If you have received funds in the past
- Other organizations you’ve asked or received funds from
- Who cheque is made payable to and where it should be posted
- Completed Donation Request Form