Centennial College Alumni Association is your connection to the college, no matter when you graduated. The Centennial College Alumni Association Board of Directors are dedicated volunteers who serve as the voice for over 100,000 graduates.
Centennial College Alumni Association Board of Directors: Open Positions for 2019-2020
Read about the available positions here: 2019-2020 CCAA Board Positions Available
Find the Intention Form* here: 2019/2020 Intention Form
*To be eligible, the completed intention form must be received no later than May 31, 2019 – 4:00pm.
- Eligibility – Any member wishing to be nominated for election of treasurer, vice-president or chairperson must have held a Director position for at least one (1) year prior to being nominated for election. This is align with the CCAA bylaws.
To provide graduates with a lifelong rewarding relationship with the College community.
- Involve Alumni in the activities of the Association and the College.
- Provide programs and services that are beneficial to the Alumni.
- Create awareness of the Alumni Association to the student population.
- Recognize the achievements of our Alumni.
- Support the College in achieving its mission.