Centennial College Alumni Association is your connection to the college, no matter when you graduated. The Centennial College Alumni Association Board of Directors are dedicated volunteers who serve as the voice for over 170,000 graduates.
Centennial College Alumni Association Board of Directors: Open Positions for 2020-2021
Read about the available positions here: 2020-2021 CCAA Board Positions Available
Find the Intention Form* here: 2020/2021 Intention Form Coming Soon
*To be eligible, the completed intention form must be received no later than May 31, 2019 – 4:00pm.
- Eligibility – Any member wishing to be nominated for election of president, treasurer, vice-president or chairperson must have held a Director position for at least one (1) year prior to being nominated for election. This is alignment with the CCAA bylaws.
To provide graduates with a lifelong rewarding relationship with the College community.
- Involve Alumni in the activities of the Association and the College.
- Provide programs and services that are beneficial to the Alumni.
- Create awareness of the Alumni Association to the student population.
- Recognize the achievements of our Alumni.
- Support the College in achieving its mission.