Submit your TikTok videos for #ShowYourPrideCC
The#ShowYourPrideCC challenge is a fun virtual way to continue the Pride celebrations at home. Bring the glitz and glam to the camera and participate in whatever way makes you comfortable! We
The#ShowYourPrideCC challenge is a fun virtual way to continue the Pride celebrations at home. Bring the glitz and glam to the camera and participate in whatever way makes you comfortable! We want to see the before and after of your Pride gear. Take a look at our example:
Use TikTok to record your Pride transformation video and use the hashtag #ShowYourPrideCC when you post. Don’t have TikTok? No problem. Simply record the video using your phone. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The recordings will be featured as a part of a compilation video to be streamed during our Centennial College Virtual Pride watch party. All video submissions should be received by 5 pm on Monday, June 1.
Not sure how you should record your video? Here are some quick instructions:
Record Your #ShowYourPrideCC Challenge:
- Start your video in your ‘home attire’. Bathrobe, bonnet, favourite PJs, it’s up to you! This is your ‘pre-Pride’ look!
- Take an item – any item, such as brush, fan or even your hand and cover the camera lens. Pause or end the first part of your video.
- Off-camera, get dressed up and Show Your Pride – it’s your time to shine! Don’t have a Centennial Pride shirt? No problem! Find your most colourful gear from the Pride rainbow colours!
- Record the second part of the video. Show the transition, by moving the object back from the camera lens in reverse and revealing your transformation!
- Show off your Pride look! We encourage you to record yourself, however you feel comfortable – from showing off your dance moves to waving to the camera – you are welcome to share how you wish!
- Note: you can use any song to get you into the pride spirit! Audio will not be used in the final compilation video, as all videos will be synched to the same song.
You did it! Post the video using the hashtag #ShowYourPrideCC on TikTok OR submit the video directly to Via at VDulay@centennialcollege.ca.
Not sure how to make a video? TikTok makes it easy to pause your recording during your transformation and add some fancy effects at the click of a button! Alternatively, if using your camera, you may need to record two videos (one in your home attire, and one in your pride transformation). You can merge your two videos into one using tools such as iMovie or another third-party application.
28 (Thursday) 5:15 pm - 31 (Sunday) 11:59 pm