|Did you know employers are still posting jobs on HireCentennial and hiring? Yes, you can still job search during self-isolation at home. Let Career Services help you launch your career during these uncertain times!
All students and alumni can use our HireCentennial job and resource portal? Visithttps://Hire.CentennialCollege.ca > login with your myCentennial credentials to access:
NEW in June! Virtual Drop-In Hours
- Employers are still posting jobs on HireCentennial and hiring students
- Jobs are categorized by academic program clusters
- Set up your job alert to receive new jobs in your email and exclusive job alerts
Individual Job Coaching Appointments
- Employment Advisors are still meeting with students by phone or virtual via Zoom
- Step-by-step guidance on the entire job search process including mock interviews, LinkedIn profile, resume/cover letter review, networking and other job search strategies
- Book an appointment today on HireCentennial or call 416-289-5233
Upcoming Job Search Webinars
- Virtual Career Chats – interactive peer discussion facilitated by Employment Advisor
- Job Search Webinar Series – informative how-to sessions on
- For the June events schedule visit HireCentennial
Online Job Search Tools
Look After Yourself and Stay Resilient
- Continue your job search as employers are still hiring
- Be patient as employers may be slower in responding as they adjust and adapt to changes in their workplace
- Be persistent and remain positive
- Learn more about career resilience: www.centennialcollege.ca/career-resiience
Centennial First, Alumni Forever!
Receive special discounts for Alumni, exclusive offers, networking opportunities, exciting news from Centennial College, chances to reconnect with classmates and instructors and more! Sign-up for the CCAA email list and we’ll only send you great content.
https://ccaa.life | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-289-5218